Physicians and medical professionals at Cherokee Women’s Health Specialists are available to speak at your special event on a wide variety of topics, including:
- General Women’s Health Care
- Pregnancy: Healthy Mothers and Babies
- Advances in Anti-Aging Medicine
- Safe Treatments for Perimenopause and Menopause
- Surgical Solutions for Pelvic Pain and Incontinence
- Feeling Young: Pelvic Reconstruction and Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Nutrition and Healthy Living
- Weight Loss and Lifestyle
- The Faith-Health Connection: Health and Spirituality
Please contact us by e-mail to book a speaker for your next event.
Read more information about each of these speakers:
Request a Consultation
- Guide for Out of Town Patients
- What to Do Before Getting Pregnant
- Preconception Counseling
- What is the Difference Between an OB-GYN and a Midwife?
- What is Genital Herpes?