Physicians and medical professionals at Cherokee Women’s Health Specialists are available to speak at your special event on a wide variety of topics, including:
- General Women’s Health Care
- Pregnancy: Healthy Mothers and Babies
- Advances in Anti-Aging Medicine
- Safe Treatments for Perimenopause and Menopause
- Surgical Solutions for Pelvic Pain and Incontinence
- Feeling Young: Pelvic Reconstruction and Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Nutrition and Healthy Living
- Weight Loss and Lifestyle
- The Faith-Health Connection: Health and Spirituality
Please contact us by e-mail to book a speaker for your next event.
Read more information about each of these speakers:
Request a Consultation
- Can Too Much Protein in Your Diet be Deadly?
- Know Your BMR and Boost Weight Loss Over the Holidays
- What is Placenta Accreta?
- Who is a Good Candidate for Liposuction?
- What is the Purpose of Liposuction?
“Dr. Litrel was a fantastic doctor. I had my first exam with him, although at first I was skeptical about a male doctor for my GYN. But after I met him I’m glad I kept an open mind, and I couldn’t have dreamed up a better doctor. He cares about you as a person and not just a patient. The front desk ladies and nurses were very friendly and it’s a great office, very clean and not intimidating. I highly recommend Cherokee Women’s Health.”