Physicians and medical professionals at Cherokee Women’s Health Specialists are available to speak at your special event on a wide variety of topics, including:
- General Women’s Health Care
- Pregnancy: Healthy Mothers and Babies
- Advances in Anti-Aging Medicine
- Safe Treatments for Perimenopause and Menopause
- Surgical Solutions for Pelvic Pain and Incontinence
- Feeling Young: Pelvic Reconstruction and Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Nutrition and Healthy Living
- Weight Loss and Lifestyle
- The Faith-Health Connection: Health and Spirituality
Please contact us by e-mail to book a speaker for your next event.
Read more information about each of these speakers:
Request a Consultation
- What is Natural Childbirth?
- Are Prenatal Vitamins Really Necessary?
- Meet Dr. Kawami Clay, Newest Member of the Cherokee Women’s Health Team
- Policy Style Test
- Health Screening by Age