Cherokee Women’s Health has been recognized by their peers and patients for their outstanding medical care.
“Top Docs” Awards
Drs. Litrel, Gandhi and Hale voted to Atlanta magazine’s prestigious list of “Atlanta Top Docs”.
“Readers’ Choice” Awards
Cherokee Women’s Health has been nominated “Best OB/GYN” for multiple years and “2019 Best Surgeon” in Aroundabout Local Media magazines in Towne Lake, Woodstock and Canton.
“Mom-Approved OBs and Doctors” Awards
Cherokee Women’s Health doctors have been voted “Mom-Approved OBs” for multiple years by Atlanta Parent magazine and all of our doctors were voted “Mom-Approved Doctors” in 2019.
Recent Blog Posts
- High-Risk Pregnancy During a Pandemic
- Meet Nurse Midwife Rachelle Denney
- Meet Dr. Mariya Zhukova (“Dr. Z”)
- Being Pregnant and Having a Newborn During a Pandemic – Nicole’s Story
- Having a Baby During a Pandemic – Rebecca’s Story
- Robin’s Vaginal Rejuvenation Journey – Episode 6
- Emotional Health During Pregnancy
- Vaginal Rejuvenation Gives Julie Multiple Benefits
- Pregnant? Tips to Push Through the COVID-19 Pandemic