We love feedback from our patients and we’re so grateful when they share their stories with us. We hope their experiences will inspire you, provide hope or simply give you a better understanding on the services we provide.
Click on a service below to read inspiring stories from real patients of Cherokee Women’s Health.
Recent Blog Posts
- High-Risk Pregnancy During a Pandemic
- Meet Nurse Midwife Rachelle Denney
- Meet Dr. Mariya Zhukova (“Dr. Z”)
- Being Pregnant and Having a Newborn During a Pandemic – Nicole’s Story
- Having a Baby During a Pandemic – Rebecca’s Story
- Robin’s Vaginal Rejuvenation Journey – Episode 6
- Emotional Health During Pregnancy
- Vaginal Rejuvenation Gives Julie Multiple Benefits
- Pregnant? Tips to Push Through the COVID-19 Pandemic