Confidentiality and Medical Records
Your medical records are considered confidential information. We will release the records, or any part of them, only if you give us written authorization. No matter the circumstances, we will not release these records unless we have written notification that you wish us to do so.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has issued the Privacy Rule to implement the requirement of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). For more information, read the summary.
Recent Blog Posts
- Meet Nurse Midwife Rachelle Denney
- Meet Dr. Mariya Zhukova (“Dr. Z”)
- Being Pregnant and Having a Newborn During a Pandemic – Nicole’s Story
- Having a Baby During a Pandemic – Rebecca’s Story
- Robin’s Vaginal Rejuvenation Journey – Episode 6
- Emotional Health During Pregnancy
- Vaginal Rejuvenation Gives Julie Multiple Benefits
- Pregnant? Tips to Push Through the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Trena Loses 70 Pounds After Many Failed Attempts