Confidentiality and Medical Records
ll your medical records are considered confidential information. We will release the records or any part of them only if you give us written authorization. No matter what the circumstances, we will not release these records unless we have written notification that you wish us to do so. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has issued the Privacy Rule to implement the requirement of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). For more information, read the summary.
Recent Blog Posts
- A Mom’s Journey from Grief to Joy
- No More Painful Periods
- A Patient Finds Relief After Years of Suffering
- Premature Twins: A Mother’s Emotional Journey and Her Doctor’s Unique Perspective
- Yeast Infections – What You Need to Know
- Labiaplasty – Choosing a Specialized Surgeon
- Vaginal Changes After Childbirth
- The Importance of Vaginal Health
- Why Does Your Vagina Feel Loose?