Courtnay Staab, PA-C
Physician Assistant Courtnay Staab is an Atlanta native who earned her Master of Medical Science in PA Studies at Mercer University, following undergraduate studies at Georgia Institute of Technology, where she graduated with highest honors.
Prior to joining Cherokee Women’s Health, Courtnay was in practice at Dourron OB/GYN in Decatur, Georgia, providing a range of women’s health services from routine GYN care and IUD placements to managing high risk OB patients. She has a special interest in women’s reproductive health.
On her philosophy of patient care, Courtnay says, “I believe in the importance of patient education. I really enjoy communicating with women about their health care options.”
Courtnay lives with her husband Mark (also a Tech grad) and their two rescue dogs, Nala and Belle. In their free time they enjoy hiking, tailgating and travel.
Mercer University, Atlanta, GA
Degree: MMSc, Master of Medical Science in PA Studies
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
Degree: BS, Bachelor of Science in Biology
Board Certifications and Memberships
American Association of Physician Assistants
Georgia Association of Physician Assistants
State of Georgia
Proficient in medical Spanish
Recent Blog Posts
- A Mom’s Journey from Grief to Joy
- No More Painful Periods
- A Patient Finds Relief After Years of Suffering
- Premature Twins: A Mother’s Emotional Journey and Her Doctor’s Unique Perspective
- Yeast Infections – What You Need to Know
- Labiaplasty – Choosing a Specialized Surgeon
- Vaginal Changes After Childbirth
- The Importance of Vaginal Health
- Why Does Your Vagina Feel Loose?