Our Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery specialists address both the internal and external changes to the vagina due to age or childbirth.
We provide the following cosmetic and reconstructive services:
Vaginoplasty – A procedure aimed at tightening lax muscles to achieve a narrower and tighter vaginal canal and smaller opening.
Labiaplasty – An aesthetic procedure that corrects enlarged or asymmetrical labia.
ThermiVa – An in-office, non-surgical procedure for labia and vaginal tightening.
Vaginal Lengthening – Non-invasive and surgical options are available to repair a shortened vagina, a condition that occurs as a result of gynecological surgery, cervical cancer or radiation therapy.
Hymenoplasty – The cosmetic repair or restoration of a woman’s hymen, also known as revirginization.
Clitoral Hood Reduction – A cosmetic surgical procedure which reduces the excess skin (prepuce) that covers the clitoris.
O-Shot – A procedure that uses your body’s natural responses to rejuvenate vaginal tissue and maximize function.
Perineoplasty – A procedure for tightening the vaginal opening and improving its appearance, or for enlarging a vaginal opening that is too small.
Dr. Litrel, Dr. Gandhi and Dr. Haley are all on RealSelf.com.
Read patient reviews and their answers to questions from real patients regarding cosmetic GYN procedures.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call us at 770.720.7733.
Recent Blog Posts
- High-Risk Pregnancy During a Pandemic
- Meet Nurse Midwife Rachelle Denney
- Meet Dr. Mariya Zhukova (“Dr. Z”)
- Being Pregnant and Having a Newborn During a Pandemic – Nicole’s Story
- Having a Baby During a Pandemic – Rebecca’s Story
- Robin’s Vaginal Rejuvenation Journey – Episode 6
- Emotional Health During Pregnancy
- Vaginal Rejuvenation Gives Julie Multiple Benefits
- Pregnant? Tips to Push Through the COVID-19 Pandemic