Our Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery specialists address both the internal and external changes to the vagina due to age or childbirth.
We provide the following cosmetic and reconstructive services:
- Vaginal Lengthening
- Clitoral Hood Reduction
Vaginoplasty – A procedure aimed at tightening lax muscles to achieve a narrower and tighter vaginal canal and smaller opening.
Labiaplasty – An aesthetic procedure that corrects enlarged or asymmetrical labia.
ThermiVa – An in-office, non-surgical procedure for labia and vaginal tightening.
Vaginal Lengthening – Non-invasive and surgical options are available to repair a shortened vagina, a condition that occurs as a result of gynecological surgery, cervical cancer or radiation therapy.
Hymenoplasty – The cosmetic repair or restoration of a woman’s hymen, also known as revirginization.
Clitoral Hood Reduction – A cosmetic surgical procedure which reduces the excess skin (prepuce) that covers the clitoris.
O-Shot – A procedure that uses your body’s natural responses to rejuvenate vaginal tissue and maximize function.
Perineoplasty – A procedure for tightening the vaginal opening and improving its appearance, or for enlarging a vaginal opening that is too small.
Q&A with Dr. Litrel on RealSelf
Recent Blog Posts
- PCOS and Endometriosis – A Patient’s StoryIn General, GYN Problems
- “My Insides Are Falling Down!”In General, GYN Problems
- Endometriosis – A Patient’s StoryIn General, GYN Problems
- Preemies Run in the FamilyIn General, OB
- Miscarriage – You Are Not AloneIn General, OB
- Treating Pelvic Health ProblemsIn General, GYN Problems
- Miscarriage: A Father’s GriefIn General, OB
- Premature Twins Part 2In General, OB
- Premature Twins: A Young Mother Rides the Emotional Roller CoasterIn General, OB
- Endometriosis – Facts Every Woman Should KnowIn General, GYN Problems