Medical Weight Loss
Regular appointments make weight loss a reality
Losing weight improves conditions such as diabetes and hypertension. Good nutrition can alleviate depression and mood swings. Common sense diet counseling helps simplify weight loss and nutrition products.
Working in tandem with our physicians and mid-level providers, we will help you tackle weight and nutrition-related issues such as diabetes, hypertension, elevated cholesterol, cancer and even depression, as well as plain old excess weight gain. We will help make sense of the overwhelming number of weight loss and nutrition products available on the market today, and will work with you to build an individualized health and weight loss plan – to help you achieve a healthy body and feel good.
Find out more about our medical weight loss program here and learn how our lifestyle programs are tailored for YOU.
Call us today at 770.720.7733 to make your appointment.
Established patients have the added convenience of requesting an appointment online.
Recent Blog Posts
- Relief After Endometrial Ablation
- Morning Sickness Times Ten
- Gestational Diabetes – Roseann’s Story
- Why Choose Cherokee Women’s Health
- Pelvic Pain – Your Mother Was Wrong
- Hysterectomy – Talia’s Story
- Preeclampsia and Postpartum Depression – Ashton’s Story
- Pelvic Prolapse Surgery – Susan’s Story