We have spent years assembling a team of physician surgeons who are like-minded, and agree on a common approach to caring for our patients:
- We take seriously the Hippocratic Oath we swore in becoming physicians.
- We constantly seek the best solutions available on the forefront of medical technology.
- We offer our patients the healthiest and most effective solutions we know of.
- And finally, we treat each patient as we would a family member.
This means no unnecessary surgeries, and looking for the best and easiest solutions to alleviate suffering.
Request a Consultation
- PCOS - Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Put on Your Party Face with Botox and Fillers
- O-Shot and the Positive Benefits for Women's Relationships
- Perimenopause – A Real Woman’s Story
- Bathroom Again?
“Dr. Litrel was a fantastic doctor. I had my first exam with him, although at first I was skeptical about a male doctor for my GYN. But after I met him I’m glad I kept an open mind, and I couldn’t have dreamed up a better doctor. He cares about you as a person and not just a patient. The front desk ladies and nurses were very friendly and it’s a great office, very clean and not intimidating. I highly recommend Cherokee Women’s Health.”