We have spent years assembling a team of physician surgeons who are like-minded, and agree on a common approach to caring for our patients:
- We take seriously the Hippocratic Oath we swore in becoming physicians.
- We constantly seek the best solutions available on the forefront of medical technology.
- We offer our patients the healthiest and most effective solutions we know of.
- And finally, we treat each patient as we would a family member.
This means no unnecessary surgeries, and looking for the best and easiest solutions to alleviate suffering.
Recent Blog Posts
- Meet Nurse Midwife Rachelle Denney
- Meet Dr. Mariya Zhukova (“Dr. Z”)
- Being Pregnant and Having a Newborn During a Pandemic – Nicole’s Story
- Having a Baby During a Pandemic – Rebecca’s Story
- Robin’s Vaginal Rejuvenation Journey – Episode 6
- Emotional Health During Pregnancy
- Vaginal Rejuvenation Gives Julie Multiple Benefits
- Pregnant? Tips to Push Through the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Trena Loses 70 Pounds After Many Failed Attempts