Perineoplasty Photo Gallery
Perineoplasty removes scar tissue, bulges and unwanted skin between the anus and vagina, and is often performed in conjunction with vaginoplasty.
Following are PERINEOPLASTY BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS of Cherokee Women’s Health patients.
Recent Blog Posts
- High-Risk Pregnancy During a Pandemic
- Meet Nurse Midwife Rachelle Denney
- Meet Dr. Mariya Zhukova (“Dr. Z”)
- Being Pregnant and Having a Newborn During a Pandemic – Nicole’s Story
- Having a Baby During a Pandemic – Rebecca’s Story
- Robin’s Vaginal Rejuvenation Journey – Episode 6
- Emotional Health During Pregnancy
- Vaginal Rejuvenation Gives Julie Multiple Benefits
- Pregnant? Tips to Push Through the COVID-19 Pandemic