New Northside Hospital Cherokee
We are excited to continue our partnership with Northside Hospital Cherokee in a brand new, state-of-the-art facility.
I want to see the new hospital!
Check out this quick tour Dr. Litrel did during Northside’s community open house. Make sure you watch the whole video to get a glimpse of the incredible view new moms get in their labor and delivery rooms.
Medical equipment in the patient rooms are all on one side of the room, so nurses and hospital staff don’t have to cross the room to perform their work, making the patient experience more pleasant and less stressful. Every hospital floor with patient rooms includes a family room with seating, television and space for storing personal items. Outlets include USB ports for family members, and the cafeteria offers various food selections, including an Italian grill and an outdoor terrace for dining.
I’m in Labor! Should I go to the new hospital or the old one?
Go to the NEW Northside Hospital Cherokee at
450 Northside Cherokee Boulevard.
Are you newly pregnant? That means you’ll have most of your appointments at one of our offices. Here’s what you can expect. No matter where you are in your pregnancy, we’ll remind you at your appointments of where you should go and when. We’ll even have flyers for you to take with you. Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered!
Site Map of the new Northside Hospital Cherokee
Recent Blog Posts
- What You Need to Know About BV
- Robin’s Vaginal Rejuvenation Journey – Episode 3
- Robin’s Vaginal Rejuvenation Journey – Episode 2
- Robin’s Vaginal Rejuvenation Journey – Episode 1
- Great Sex After Menopause?
- A Mom’s Journey from Grief to Joy
- No More Painful Periods
- A Patient Finds Relief After Years of Suffering
- Premature Twins: A Mother’s Emotional Journey and Her Doctor’s Unique Perspective