Diet and Emotional Health
More and more medical studies are linking nutrition to our emotional health and sense of well-being -and even to traditional psychological diagnoses. The areas under study include:
- Adult ADHD, poor concentration, sleeplessness
- Clinical depression and fatigue, lack of energy
- Mood swings and irritability
Feel Like Yourself Again
The first step toward feeling better is a complete physical exam. The goal is to rule out any underlying physical problems that may be affecting your hormone levels and your energy. Call us to schedule this initial, important complete physical exam.
The next step begins with nutrition and lifestyle. We will work with you one-on-one to design a nutrition program that will work for you, with simple lifestyle improvements that will make a difference.
- Easy guidelines for good nutrition that will improve your overall energy and sense of well-being.
- Nutritional supplements and approaches if you would like a medically supervised program to come off of anti-depressants.
- Easy exercise tips that you can work into a busy lifestyle.
Make an Appointment
A consultation will allow you to work together with a provider to design a simple, healthy program that will work for you.
Schedule your appointment today. Call 770.720.7733.
Recent Blog Posts
- PCOS and Endometriosis – A Patient’s StoryIn General, GYN Problems
- “My Insides Are Falling Down!”In General, GYN Problems
- Endometriosis – A Patient’s StoryIn General, GYN Problems
- Preemies Run in the FamilyIn General, OB
- Miscarriage – You Are Not AloneIn General, OB
- Treating Pelvic Health ProblemsIn General, GYN Problems
- Miscarriage: A Father’s GriefIn General, OB
- Premature Twins Part 2In General, OB
- Premature Twins: A Young Mother Rides the Emotional Roller CoasterIn General, OB
- Endometriosis – Facts Every Woman Should KnowIn General, GYN Problems