The biology of a woman’s body is much more complex than a man’s.
As specialists in women’s health care, our expertise is concentrated in the range of specialties unique to a woman’s body.
The physicians and midwives at Cherokee Women’s bring decades of experience and expertise to the care of expectant moms.
Routine annual exams are essential to detect and prevent the unique health problems that women face.
- Gynecology & Annual Exams
- Menopause & Hormone Therapy
- Cancer Screening
- Abnormal Pap Smears
We offer patients the latest in cosmetic vaginal surgery. Cosmetic gynecology aims to make improvements to either the physical appearance or function of the vagina and labia.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- The Orgasm Shot® (O-Shot®)
- Vaginal Lengthening
- Clitoral Hood Reduction
Our surgical team with laparoscopic techniques bring a level of expertise in pelvic reconstruction that puts us on the national map.
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic Reconstruction
- Transvaginal Mesh Revision and Repair
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
As OB-GYNs who care for women through all stages of their lives, we are sympathetic to the fact that women want their outward physical appearance to mirror their inward physical health. Reconstructive surgery, rejuvenation and cosmetic care are a natural extension of our services as women’s health care providers.
- Botox Cosmetic Treatment
- Cosmetic Fillers
- Vampire Facelift
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Liposuction and Liposculpture
- Autologous Fat Transfer
Cherokee Women’s Health offers a medically-based weight loss program, designed exclusively for women and the unique challenges of their anatomy and hormone balance.
Recent Blog Posts
- PCOS and Endometriosis – A Patient’s StoryIn General, GYN Problems
- “My Insides Are Falling Down!”In General, GYN Problems
- Endometriosis – A Patient’s StoryIn General, GYN Problems
- Preemies Run in the FamilyIn General, OB
- Miscarriage – You Are Not AloneIn General, OB
- Treating Pelvic Health ProblemsIn General, GYN Problems
- Miscarriage: A Father’s GriefIn General, OB
- Premature Twins Part 2In General, OB
- Premature Twins: A Young Mother Rides the Emotional Roller CoasterIn General, OB
- Endometriosis – Facts Every Woman Should KnowIn General, GYN Problems