A growing body of evidence links nutrition and environment during a woman’s pregnancy to the health and learning abilities of her children. The areas under study include:
- Children’s behavioral and learning disabilities, including autism and ADHD
- Child onset depression and emotional health
- Weight problems in children.
Having a Healthy Baby
Our providers will work with you one-on-one to design a nutrition program that will work for you, with simple lifestyle improvements that will make your pregnancy healthy for you and your baby.
- Easy guidelines for good nutrition for you and your baby
- Making sense of nutritional supplements during pregnancy
- Safe exercise tips that you can work into a busy lifestyle.
Make an Appointment
A consultation will allow you to work with one our highly qualified providers to design an individual, simple, healthy meal plan that will work for you.
Call 770.720.7733 and let our patient representative know that you’d like a pregnancy nutrition consultation.
Recent Blog Posts
- PCOS and Endometriosis – A Patient’s StoryIn General, GYN Problems
- “My Insides Are Falling Down!”In General, GYN Problems
- Endometriosis – A Patient’s StoryIn General, GYN Problems
- Preemies Run in the FamilyIn General, OB
- Miscarriage – You Are Not AloneIn General, OB
- Treating Pelvic Health ProblemsIn General, GYN Problems
- Miscarriage: A Father’s GriefIn General, OB
- Premature Twins Part 2In General, OB
- Premature Twins: A Young Mother Rides the Emotional Roller CoasterIn General, OB
- Endometriosis – Facts Every Woman Should KnowIn General, GYN Problems