A growing body of evidence links nutrition and environment during a woman’s pregnancy to the health and learning abilities of her children. The areas under study include:
- Children’s behavioral and learning disabilities, including autism and ADHD
- Child onset depression and emotional health
- Weight problems in children.
Having a Healthy Baby
Our providers will work with you one-on-one to design a nutrition program that will work for you, with simple lifestyle improvements that will make your pregnancy healthy for you and your baby.
- Easy guidelines for good nutrition for you and your baby
- Making sense of nutritional supplements during pregnancy
- Safe exercise tips that you can work into a busy lifestyle.
Make an Appointment
A consultation will allow you to work with one our highly qualified providers to design an individual, simple, healthy meal plan that will work for you.
Call 770.720.7733 and let our patient representative know that you’d like a pregnancy nutrition consultation.
Request a Consultation
- Premature Twins Part 2
- Premature Twins: A Young Mother Rides the Emotional Roller Coaster
- Endometriosis - Facts Every Woman Should Know
- PMS Explained
- PCOS - Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
“Dr. Litrel was a fantastic doctor. I had my first exam with him, although at first I was skeptical about a male doctor for my GYN. But after I met him I’m glad I kept an open mind, and I couldn’t have dreamed up a better doctor. He cares about you as a person and not just a patient. The front desk ladies and nurses were very friendly and it’s a great office, very clean and not intimidating. I highly recommend Cherokee Women’s Health.”