GYN and Annual Exams FAQs
Click on any of the links below to get more information on some of our frequently asked questions.
General Women’s Health and Wellness Questions
- Disorders of the Vulva
- Domestic Violence
- Gonorrhea, Chlamydia and Syphilis
- HIV and Women
- Pap Test
- Hormone Therapy
- Prepping for Surgery
- Sexual Health
- Uterine Fibroids
For additional information or to make an appointment with one of our physicians, we invite you to contact our office at 770.720.7733.
Recent Blog Posts
- A Mom’s Journey from Grief to Joy
- No More Painful Periods
- A Patient Finds Relief After Years of Suffering
- Premature Twins: A Mother’s Emotional Journey and Her Doctor’s Unique Perspective
- Yeast Infections – What You Need to Know
- Labiaplasty – Choosing a Specialized Surgeon
- Vaginal Changes After Childbirth
- The Importance of Vaginal Health
- Why Does Your Vagina Feel Loose?