James Haley, MD, FACOG, FPMRS
Note: Scroll down to view an interview with Dr. Haley.
Dr. James Haley is a urogynecological and female reconstructive surgeon, double board certified in the subspecialty Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and in Obstetrics and Gynecology. He has been in private practice in the North Georgia area since 1993. He is also a nationwide medical consultant for various firms, offering his expert medical opinion on OB/GYN and Female Pelvic Reconstruction cases.
Dr. Haley has been recognized for his achievements and was named “Patient’s Pick Top Doctor” for favorite gynecologist in Cobb County by Atlanta Magazine. He has been listed as one of Atlanta Magazine’s Top Doctors and voted “Mom Approved OB” by Atlanta Parent Magazine.
Dr. Haley, originally from Louisiana, received his medical training from Louisiana State University, Louisiana State University School of Medicine, and his Obstetrics and Gynecology training at Alton Ochsner Hospital in New Orleans.
When he’s not practicing medicine, Dr. Haley participates in various athletic competitions, such as the Ironman, triathlons, and challenging obstacle races.
He is also active in his church, volunteers in the community, and enjoys spending time with his wife and two children.
Dr. Haley was voted “Mom-Approved OB”
by Atlanta Parent magazine readers in 2017!
Louisiana State University, New Orleans, Louisiana
Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana
OB-GYN Ochsner Hospital, New Orleans, Louisiana
Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
National Board of Medical Examiners
Northside Hospital – Cherokee, Canton, Georgia
State of Georgia
Learn more about Dr. Haley’s calling to become a physician.
Recent Blog Posts
- PCOS and Endometriosis – A Patient’s StoryIn General, GYN Problems
- “My Insides Are Falling Down!”In General, GYN Problems
- Endometriosis – A Patient’s StoryIn General, GYN Problems
- Preemies Run in the FamilyIn General, OB
- Miscarriage – You Are Not AloneIn General, OB
- Treating Pelvic Health ProblemsIn General, GYN Problems
- Miscarriage: A Father’s GriefIn General, OB
- Premature Twins Part 2In General, OB
- Premature Twins: A Young Mother Rides the Emotional Roller CoasterIn General, OB
- Endometriosis – Facts Every Woman Should KnowIn General, GYN Problems