Our e-Newsletter is For You
How do you like your medical information?
Whether you like it simple, informative, or both, we think you’ll enjoy our very personal e-newsletter.
In each issue you’ll find:
- news on the latest medical solutions available at Cherokee Women’s Health
- simple tips for health
- a touch of fun, including contests and games
Request a Consultation
- Guide for Out of Town Patients
- What to Do Before Getting Pregnant
- Preconception Counseling
- What is the Difference Between an OB-GYN and a Midwife?
- What is Genital Herpes?
“Dr. Litrel was a fantastic doctor. I had my first exam with him, although at first I was skeptical about a male doctor for my GYN. But after I met him I’m glad I kept an open mind, and I couldn’t have dreamed up a better doctor. He cares about you as a person and not just a patient. The front desk ladies and nurses were very friendly and it’s a great office, very clean and not intimidating. I highly recommend Cherokee Women’s Health.”