Food Sensitivity Testing
Many common health problems, including certain skin conditions, headaches, chronic fatigue, irritable bowel and more, are caused by food sensitivities. Without proper diagnosis, the root cause of the problem is never treated. People can live for years with a chronic condition that does not respond to medication because drugs simply mask the symptoms while the individual continues to consume the food that is making them sick in the first place.
Common Health Problems Created by Food Sensitivities:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Chronic Diarrhea
- Inability To Lose Weight
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Weight Imbalances
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Eczema/Skin Eruptions
Even healthy foods can produce adverse reactions in sensitive individuals. And since symptoms can appear hours or days after the food is consumed, pinpointing the trigger can be difficult. You may have a reaction once, then consume the same food but not have the same reaction. This can be caused by consuming different doses, or even different combinations of foods that each cause sensitive reactions.
LEAP-MRT Program Provides Accuracy and Dietary Support for Immediate Improvement
Among the range of food sensitivity tests available on the market, the LEAP-MRT (Lifestyle Eating And Performance – Mediator Release Test) has proven to be the most accurate and comprehensive for food and food-chemical reactions. The patented blood test (MRT – Mediator Release Test) accounts for all seven types of food sensitivity reactions.
After testing, the second critical step is to create a practical eating program to improve your health and well-being. We will work with you to guide you through the LEAP Immunocalm Diet, to help you reduce or eliminate your symptoms due to food or chemical sensitivities.
It is this follow-up and personalized consultation that allows you to finally resolve chronic health problems resulting from food sensitivities.
Make an Appointment
Schedule a consultation today to identify areas of food or food chemical sensitivity and start living a healthier life.
Schedule your appointment today. Call 770.720.7733.
Recent Blog Posts
- PCOS and Endometriosis – A Patient’s StoryIn General, GYN Problems
- “My Insides Are Falling Down!”In General, GYN Problems
- Endometriosis – A Patient’s StoryIn General, GYN Problems
- Preemies Run in the FamilyIn General, OB
- Miscarriage – You Are Not AloneIn General, OB
- Treating Pelvic Health ProblemsIn General, GYN Problems
- Miscarriage: A Father’s GriefIn General, OB
- Premature Twins Part 2In General, OB
- Premature Twins: A Young Mother Rides the Emotional Roller CoasterIn General, OB
- Endometriosis – Facts Every Woman Should KnowIn General, GYN Problems