A Patient’s Pelvic Prolapse Story
A patient of Dr. Gandhi’s, Theresa shares her story of pelvic prolapse, hysterectomy and bladder sling surgeries.
Dr. Gandhi is an FPMRS double board-certified urogynecologist whose expertise allows her to diagnose and treat complex female issues.
Urogynecology is a subspecialty within obstetrics and gynecology that focuses on disorders of the female pelvic floor such as pelvic organ prolapse (bulging out of the uterus and/or vagina), urinary incontinence, fecal incontinence and constipation.
Recent Blog Posts
- Ambre’s C-Section – A Positive Story
- Relief After Endometrial Ablation
- Morning Sickness Times Ten
- Gestational Diabetes – Roseann’s Story
- Why Choose Cherokee Women’s Health
- Pelvic Pain – Your Mother Was Wrong
- Hysterectomy – Talia’s Story
- Preeclampsia and Postpartum Depression – Ashton’s Story