Please note: To sign up for the new patient portal, you must call the office for an invitation.
Welcome to our electronic medical records system, where you can access important information about your health, review lab results, or contact your physician or nurse practitioner.
The Patient Portal is an internet information tool that gives you access to your medical information 24-hours a day, at the click of a mouse.
By using the Patient Portal, you can:
- Request appointments
- Pre-register and fill out health forms before your appointment
- View lab results
- Send a question or message to your health provider
- Pay your bill online
- Change your address or insurance information
Request a Consultation
- Life Lessons: A Veteran On Starting Over, and Looking for Happiness
- Trying to Conceive: Your "Get-Pregnant" Checklist
- Conquer Your Weight Loss Goals With An Individualized Plan
- Putting the "O" Back in an Overtired, Overworked Mom
- Why Sleep is Important for Maintaining a Healthy Weight
“Dr. Litrel was a fantastic doctor. I had my first exam with him, although at first I was skeptical about a male doctor for my GYN. But after I met him I’m glad I kept an open mind, and I couldn’t have dreamed up a better doctor. He cares about you as a person and not just a patient. The front desk ladies and nurses were very friendly and it’s a great office, very clean and not intimidating. I highly recommend Cherokee Women’s Health.”