Please note: To sign up for the new patient portal, you must call the office for an invitation.
Welcome to our electronic medical records system, where you can access important information about your health, review lab results, or contact your physician or nurse practitioner.
The Patient Portal is an internet information tool that gives you access to your medical information 24-hours a day, at the click of a mouse.
By using the Patient Portal, you can:
- Request appointments
- Pre-register and fill out health forms before your appointment
- View lab results
- Send a question or message to your health provider
- Pay your bill online
- Change your address or insurance information
Request a Consultation
- What is Natural Childbirth?
- Are Prenatal Vitamins Really Necessary?
- Meet Dr. Kawami Clay, Newest Member of the Cherokee Women’s Health Team
- Policy Style Test
- Health Screening by Age