Please note: To sign up for the new patient portal, you must call the office for an invitation.
Welcome to our electronic medical records system, where you can access important information about your health, review lab results, or contact your physician or nurse practitioner.
The Patient Portal is an internet information tool that gives you access to your medical information 24-hours a day, at the click of a mouse.
By using the Patient Portal, you can:
- Request appointments
- Pre-register and fill out health forms before your appointment
- View lab results
- Send a question or message to your health provider
- Pay your bill online
- Change your address or insurance information
Request a Consultation
- Wendy's Amazing Weight Loss Journey
- Is Prediabetes Stalking You? Recognize the Danger
- Is Snacking Feeding Your Insulin Levels - and Leaving You With the Weight?
- How to Starve Insulin - and Not Yourself - Through Fasting
- How Sherene Became an Ovarian Cancer Survivor
“Dr. Litrel was a fantastic doctor. I had my first exam with him, although at first I was skeptical about a male doctor for my GYN. But after I met him I’m glad I kept an open mind, and I couldn’t have dreamed up a better doctor. He cares about you as a person and not just a patient. The front desk ladies and nurses were very friendly and it’s a great office, very clean and not intimidating. I highly recommend Cherokee Women’s Health.”