If you are a new patient scheduled for your first appointment, you may download our forms here and complete them ahead of time.
Please bring your insurance card and plan with you on your first office visit.
Request a Consultation
- Life Lessons: A Veteran On Starting Over, and Looking for Happiness
- Trying to Conceive: Your "Get-Pregnant" Checklist
- Conquer Your Weight Loss Goals With An Individualized Plan
- Putting the "O" Back in an Overtired, Overworked Mom
- Why Sleep is Important for Maintaining a Healthy Weight
“Dr. Litrel was a fantastic doctor. I had my first exam with him, although at first I was skeptical about a male doctor for my GYN. But after I met him I’m glad I kept an open mind, and I couldn’t have dreamed up a better doctor. He cares about you as a person and not just a patient. The front desk ladies and nurses were very friendly and it’s a great office, very clean and not intimidating. I highly recommend Cherokee Women’s Health.”