We’re thrilled to offer you the convenience of 24-hour access to your lab results through the Patient Portal. If you have recently had a lab test at our offices, you may access your results at your convenience through our patient online service.
Request a Consultation
- Is Your Period Making You Lie to Your Boss?
- Premature Births on the Rise in Georgia
- IUDs May Have a Surprising Health Benefit
- Getting Pregnant After 50: What You Need to Know
- Northside Hospital-Cherokee Boasts Top Neonatal Facilities
“Dr. Litrel was a fantastic doctor. I had my first exam with him, although at first I was skeptical about a male doctor for my GYN. But after I met him I’m glad I kept an open mind, and I couldn’t have dreamed up a better doctor. He cares about you as a person and not just a patient. The front desk ladies and nurses were very friendly and it’s a great office, very clean and not intimidating. I highly recommend Cherokee Women’s Health.”