We participate in most plans and we will help you make the most of your insurance coverage. Our staff will file insurance claims for the applicable portions of your office visit or hospital stay. We ask that co-payment or non-covered services be paid for at the end of the visit.
Your GYN As Your Primary Care Provider
Traditionally, gynecology has been considered a surgical consultant specialty, but in recent years health insurance plans have changed to allow a woman to choose her gynecologist for her primary care.
We accept most major insurance plans including, but not limited to:
If you do not see your insurance company listed, please contact your insurance carrier for network status, or contact our staff for confirmation at 770.720.7733.
Please bring your insurance card with you on your first office visit.
Request a Consultation
- Meet Dr. Kawami Clay, Newest Member of the Cherokee Women’s Health Team
- Dr. Cross: Northside Hospital’s “Original OB-GYN”
- Instructions After Surgery
- What is Natural Childbirth?
- Are Prenatal Vitamins Really Necessary?