Cherokee Women’s Health Specialists is dedicated to providing the highest level of care in obstetrics and gynecology.
Our Front Desk is here to answer your questions. If you are a new patient, we can help you with office locations and directions, as well as provide you with New Patient Forms to save you time before your office visit. Please click on one of the links to the left for the information you need.
Request an Appointment
To request an appointment, you may e-mail us. You may also call during office hours, 770.720.7733 for the Canton and Woodstock offices.
Request a Consultation
- Life Lessons: A Veteran On Starting Over, and Looking for Happiness
- Trying to Conceive: Your "Get-Pregnant" Checklist
- Conquer Your Weight Loss Goals With An Individualized Plan
- Putting the "O" Back in an Overtired, Overworked Mom
- Why Sleep is Important for Maintaining a Healthy Weight
“Dr. Litrel was a fantastic doctor. I had my first exam with him, although at first I was skeptical about a male doctor for my GYN. But after I met him I’m glad I kept an open mind, and I couldn’t have dreamed up a better doctor. He cares about you as a person and not just a patient. The front desk ladies and nurses were very friendly and it’s a great office, very clean and not intimidating. I highly recommend Cherokee Women’s Health.”