Cherokee Women’s Health Specialists is dedicated to providing the highest level of care in obstetrics and gynecology.
Our Front Desk is here to answer your questions. If you are a new patient, we can help you with office locations and directions, as well as provide you with New Patient Forms to save you time before your office visit. Please click on one of the links to the left for the information you need.
Request an Appointment
To request an appointment, you may e-mail us. You may also call during office hours, 770.720.7733 for the Canton and Woodstock offices.
Request a Consultation
- Wendy's Amazing Weight Loss Journey
- Is Prediabetes Stalking You? Recognize the Danger
- Is Snacking Feeding Your Insulin Levels - and Leaving You With the Weight?
- How to Starve Insulin - and Not Yourself - Through Fasting
- How Sherene Became an Ovarian Cancer Survivor
“Dr. Litrel was a fantastic doctor. I had my first exam with him, although at first I was skeptical about a male doctor for my GYN. But after I met him I’m glad I kept an open mind, and I couldn’t have dreamed up a better doctor. He cares about you as a person and not just a patient. The front desk ladies and nurses were very friendly and it’s a great office, very clean and not intimidating. I highly recommend Cherokee Women’s Health.”