A growing body of evidence links nutrition and environment during a woman’s pregnancy to the health and learning abilities of her children. The areas under study include:
- Children’s behavioral and learning disabilities, including autism and ADHD
- Child onset depression and emotional health
- Weight problems in children.
Having a Healthy Baby
Our providers will work with you one-on-one to design a nutrition program that will work for you, with simple lifestyle improvements that will make your pregnancy healthy for you and your baby.
- Easy guidelines for good nutrition for you and your baby
- Making sense of nutritional supplements during pregnancy
- Safe exercise tips that you can work into a busy lifestyle.
Make an Appointment
A consultation will allow you to work with one our highly qualified providers to design an individual, simple, healthy meal plan that will work for you.
Call 770.720.7733 and let our patient representative know that you’d like a pregnancy nutrition consultation.
Request a Consultation
- What is Natural Childbirth?
- Are Prenatal Vitamins Really Necessary?
- Meet Dr. Kawami Clay, Newest Member of the Cherokee Women’s Health Team
- Policy Style Test
- Health Screening by Age