We recommend the following websites for additional health information:
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, browse ACOG’s library of pamphlets on a variety of women’s health topics
General Health Topics
Healthy Living and Eating
Resources for Health Professionals and Further Research
Request a Consultation
- Can Too Much Protein in Your Diet be Deadly?
- Know Your BMR and Boost Weight Loss Over the Holidays
- What is Placenta Accreta?
- Who is a Good Candidate for Liposuction?
- What is the Purpose of Liposuction?
“Dr. Litrel was a fantastic doctor. I had my first exam with him, although at first I was skeptical about a male doctor for my GYN. But after I met him I’m glad I kept an open mind, and I couldn’t have dreamed up a better doctor. He cares about you as a person and not just a patient. The front desk ladies and nurses were very friendly and it’s a great office, very clean and not intimidating. I highly recommend Cherokee Women’s Health.”