Click on any of the links below to get more information on some of our frequently asked questions.
Pregnancy and Childbirth Questions
- Diabetes and Pregnancy
- Bleeding During Pregnancy
- Pre-Term Labor
- After Your Due Date
- Breech Baby
- Labor and Pain Relief
- Alcohol and Women
- Vaginal Birth Post-Cesarean
General Women’s Health and Wellness Questions
- Disorders of the Vulva
- Domestic Violence
- Gonorrhea, Chlamydia and Syphilis
- HIV and Women
- Pap Test
- Hormone Therapy
- Prepping for Surgery
- Sexual Health
- Uterine Fibroids
For additional information or to make an appointment with one of our physicians, we invite you to contact our office at 770.720.7733.
Request a Consultation
- Ladies, Make Heart Health a Priority
- How PRP Improves Your Skin Through a Vampire Facelift
- The O-Shot and Sexual Dysfunction
- How Long do Fillers Last, and Who’s a Good Candidate?
- Are Dermal Fillers Replacing Traditional Facelifts?
“Dr. Litrel was a fantastic doctor. I had my first exam with him, although at first I was skeptical about a male doctor for my GYN. But after I met him I’m glad I kept an open mind, and I couldn’t have dreamed up a better doctor. He cares about you as a person and not just a patient. The front desk ladies and nurses were very friendly and it’s a great office, very clean and not intimidating. I highly recommend Cherokee Women’s Health.”