Medical or Billing Questions
For medical or billing questions, we invite established patients to contact us through our Patient Portal.
Patient Portal Invitation
If you have not received an invitation to register with the patient portal, please contact the office at 770.720.7733.
General Information and New Appointments
If you are a new patient requesting appointments or medical information, please call our office at 770.720.7733.
For general information, you may call our office or fill out the form to the right. For the fastest response, please include your phone number and the best time to reach you.
- Life Lessons: A Veteran On Starting Over, and Looking for Happiness
- Trying to Conceive: Your "Get-Pregnant" Checklist
- Conquer Your Weight Loss Goals With An Individualized Plan
- Putting the "O" Back in an Overtired, Overworked Mom
- Why Sleep is Important for Maintaining a Healthy Weight
“Dr. Litrel was a fantastic doctor. I had my first exam with him, although at first I was skeptical about a male doctor for my GYN. But after I met him I’m glad I kept an open mind, and I couldn’t have dreamed up a better doctor. He cares about you as a person and not just a patient. The front desk ladies and nurses were very friendly and it’s a great office, very clean and not intimidating. I highly recommend Cherokee Women’s Health.”