Ruth Roser, RN, CNM
Certified Nurse Midwife
Ruth is a Registered Nurse and Certified Nurse Midwife. She received her master of science degree with a specialty in Midwifery from the University of Minnesota. In 1983 Ruth completed her board certification by the American College of Nurse Midwives.
Ruth has practiced as a nurse midwife in the Atlanta area since 1989. She is currently an adjunct faculty member of Emory University School of Nursing.
Nurse Midwifery by the American College of Nurse Midwives
Masters of Science with specialty in Midwifery – University of Minnesota
Board Certified Nurse Midwife, 1983
Certified Level III Obstetric Nurse, 1979
Request a Consultation
- Meet Dr. Kawami Clay, Newest Member of the Cherokee Women’s Health Team
- Dr. Cross: Northside Hospital’s “Original OB-GYN”
- Instructions After Surgery
- What is Natural Childbirth?
- Are Prenatal Vitamins Really Necessary?