Ruth Roser, RN, CNM
Ruth is a Registered Nurse and Certified Nurse Midwife. She received her master of science degree with a specialty in Midwifery from the University of Minnesota. In 1983 Ruth completed her board certification by the American College of Nurse Midwives.
Ruth has practiced as a nurse midwife in the Atlanta area since 1989. She is currently an adjunct faculty member of Emory University School of Nursing.
Nurse Midwifery by the American College of Nurse Midwives
Masters of Science with specialty in Midwifery – University of Minnesota
Board Certified Nurse Midwife, 1983
Certified Level III Obstetric Nurse, 1979
Request a Consultation
- Christy's Energy Soared In This Medical Program For Women Only
- Vaginal Dryness — Which Lubricant is Right for You?
- A Doctor She Can Trust: One Patient's Liposuction Story
- Celebrating One Year of Medical Weight Loss
- Life Lessons: A Veteran On Starting Over, and Looking for Happiness
“Dr. Litrel was a fantastic doctor. I had my first exam with him, although at first I was skeptical about a male doctor for my GYN. But after I met him I’m glad I kept an open mind, and I couldn’t have dreamed up a better doctor. He cares about you as a person and not just a patient. The front desk ladies and nurses were very friendly and it’s a great office, very clean and not intimidating. I highly recommend Cherokee Women’s Health.”