Why Cherokee Women’s Health? Here Are 10 Reasons
At Cherokee Women’s Health Specialists we strive to create a supportive environment that nurtures our patients and also brings lots of smile and laughter.
Here are some more reasons to check us out:
- Cumulatively our physicians have 75 years of medical experience under their belts. There’s nothing they can’t handle!
- Our staff is always ready with a smile and willing to help our patients.
- We’re the only OB-GYN practice in north Georgia with state-of-the-art advanced PAP smear screening technology
- Dr. Crigler does push-ups with babies on his back. Yes, really!
- Real help with your diet from our vegan and nutrition expert doctors, Dr. Hale and Dr. Crigler. Dr. Haley provides ALCAT testing for patients concerned about food sensitivities
- Our mid-wife, Susan, has delivered more than 900 babies!
- We offer both ThermiVa and ThermiSmooth treatments
- Have you seen our baby boards?
- Two great offices in Cherokee County: Woodstock and Canton
- We’ve delivered more babies at Northside Hospital Cherokee than all other OB practices combined.
BONUS REASON! (And one of the most important)
11. Our relationships with YOU – our patients – are lifelong!
|Dr. Litrel delivered both McAbee sisters and still treats their mom.|
Request a Consultation
- Wendy's Amazing Weight Loss Journey
- Is Prediabetes Stalking You? Recognize the Danger
- Is Snacking Feeding Your Insulin Levels - and Leaving You With the Weight?
- How to Starve Insulin - and Not Yourself - Through Fasting
- How Sherene Became an Ovarian Cancer Survivor
“Dr. Litrel was a fantastic doctor. I had my first exam with him, although at first I was skeptical about a male doctor for my GYN. But after I met him I’m glad I kept an open mind, and I couldn’t have dreamed up a better doctor. He cares about you as a person and not just a patient. The front desk ladies and nurses were very friendly and it’s a great office, very clean and not intimidating. I highly recommend Cherokee Women’s Health.”