Checklist for Your Next OB/GYN Appointment
Date: March 2011
Release Date: For Immediate Release
Contact: Ann Litrel, Cherokee Women’s Health Specialists LLC
Subject: Gynecologist Visit Checklist
Dr. Gandhi, an OB/GYN with Cherokee Women’s Health Specialists in Woodstock, Georgia, recommends all women have the following information available when they visit their gynecologist for their annual exam:
- Menstrual Calendar
- When was your last menstrual period?
- Was it light, normal or heavy?
- Was it painful?
- Did it come on time?
- Updated List of Medications
- Date and Results of Screenings
- Pap Smear – normal or abnormal?
- Mammogram – normal or abnormal?
Dr. Peahen Gandhi is a Board Certified member of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), and a recipient of the Berlex Teaching Award and the Leonard Tow Humanism in Medicine Award. She completed her residency training at Atlanta Medical Center and received specialized surgical training at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Atlanta, GA.
Articles and information contained herein are the copyrighted property of Cherokee Women’s Health Specialists, PC. You may quote or share articles, provided you do so verbatim and with attribution. If you quote one of our articles on a Web site, please link to the full text of the article on this site.
Request a Consultation
- Meet Dr. Kawami Clay, Newest Member of the Cherokee Women’s Health Team
- Dr. Cross: Northside Hospital’s “Original OB-GYN”
- Instructions After Surgery
- What is Natural Childbirth?
- Are Prenatal Vitamins Really Necessary?